2022 well underway...

After a quiet start to 2022 (due to a bad back), March sees the return of some varied cooks.

To ease me back in, a family favourite. Chicken thigh kebabs. Either tikka or Greek rub work just as well. Home made pitta/flatbreads set off tea time 'fakeaway' 

Then, something I've wanted to try for ages. A Sunday roast of Beef/Ox Cheeks. (I threw on a bargain post Christmas Gammon joint that I picked up for an amazing £1.75!)

Then finally a duo of lamb doner kebab, with black pudding 'dragon eggs'. I previously posted about the method of making dragon eggs, but at the request of my two teenage BBQ pork fans, a switch from the traditional peppers in the centre, to a good slice of Irish black pudding.
Worked a treat and complimented the bacon perfectly.

March usually sees the weather turn milder and the days grow longer. Perfect time to be outside, cooking, eating and trying new recipes.

It's certainly helped me get back on my feet after a slipped disc.

Comments